Action disabled: source
How to update OPOLO Desk
OPOLO Desk Update
- Whenever a new release of OPOLO Desk is available, you may view the notification message on the OPOLO Desk restart.
- Go to OPOLO Download page
- Download the OPOLO Desk for your Operating System. OPOLO Desk is available for Mac OS, Windows, and Linux (Ubuntu).
- For Windows:
- Download the installer file, and run the installer.
- For Mac OS:
- Download the zip file, extract the app on the desktop
- Move the app to the Application folder and run it
- Give the permission on the settings page to run the OPOLO Desk
- Re-run the app after giving permissions
- For Linux/Ubuntu:
- Download the zip file and extract it
- Open a terminal window and go inside the directory where the OPOLODesk is extracted
- Give the OPOLODesk file executable permission, using “chmod +x OPOLODesk” command
- Run the OPOLODesk from the terminal using “./OPOLODesk”