OPOLO Cosmos Restore Wallet with OPOLO Card
To perform this action, the device must not have any wallet setup. If there is a wallet already on the device, then this restore will not work unless that wallet has not been deleted.
- Go to the settings page on OPOLO Desk
- Under the section “Hardware Wallet,” press the button “Restore Device.”
- You can recover using OPOLO Card or by manually entering the mnemonics on the device.
- Select “Recovery using OPOLO Card” and press “Continue.”
- Follow the instructions on the device, you need to place the OPOLO Card on the backside of the device so the mnemonics could be read from the card. You may need to retry multiple times and place the card aligned to the device so the device can read the mnemonics.
- On successful card read, you will see the wallet is loaded on the device, and you will be able to perform actions on this wallet.