OPOLO Cosmos Restore Wallet with Mnemonics
To perform this action, the device must not have any wallet set up. If there is a wallet already on the device, then this restore will not work unless that wallet has not been deleted.
- Go to the settings page on OPOLO Desk.
- Under the section “Hardware Wallet,” press the button “Restore Device.”
- You can recover using OPOLO Card or by manually entering the mnemonics on the device.
- Select “Enter mnemonics to setup wallet” and press “Continue.”
- Follow the instructions on the device, you need to enter the 12 or 24 words, one by one, on the OPOLO Cosmos device.
- On successful entry, you will see the wallet is loaded on the device, and you will be able to perform actions on this wallet.