Action disabled: source
How to exchange BTC to Ethereum in OPOLO Desk
- For exchanging Bitcoin, you must have added the Bitcoin into OPOLO Desk, and you must have minimum required balance in one of the Bitcoin address that will be exchanged for Ethereum.
- Select EXCHANGE CRYPTO from the left-hand side menu on OPOLO Desk
- Select the Exchange/Coinswap option for example Changelly or CoinSwitch.
- Select Bitcoin under “Exchange Coin/Token”
- Select Ethereum under “Receive Coin/Token”, if you have not added Ethereum before, here you need to create a new address for Ethereum where the coins will be received. Press “Click to add address”.
- Select the Bitcoin address that has the balance to be exchanged
- Enter the send amount, this amount should be higher than the minimum allowed and should be less than the maximum allowed amount
- You will be able to view the Approximate amount on the left side
- Select the checkbox and if all is good, you will be able to view the “Exchange” button enabled.
- Press Exchange, and follow the transaction information on the OPOLO Cosmos device.
- Verify if all the information is correct and sign the transaction
- On successful broadcast, you will be able to view the transaction id in green and would be able to see exchange transactions if you press the “Transactions” button in the left menu.