Action disabled: source
How to update automatic shutdown timer
OPOLO Cosmos shutdown timer allows users to change the timer, after which the device will automatically shut down even if it is connected to the Desktop.
- Go to the settings page on OPOLO Desk.
- Under the section “Hardware Wallet,” press the button “Device Settings.”
- A pop-up window will be opened, you need to enter the automatic shutdown timer in minutes, always use more than 5 minutes.
- On continue, you can view the confirmation message on OPOLO Cosmos
- Accept yes to continue, on a successful update you will be notified on the device.